· Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
· Completes duties on opening and closing prep and checklists.
· Refers to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
· Prepares a variety of food products including chicken salads, pimento cheese, side salads, soups, sauces, cookies, desserts, and
other items for cooking/serving to Guest according to CSC recipe and product standards.
· Understands and complies consistently with CSC standard portion sizes, coo king methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
· Prepares all Guest orders with strict adherence to CSC standards for quality, portioning and appearance standards.
· Prepares all Guest orders adhering to CSC SOS goals.
· Prepares all food products in accordance with CSC portion sizes and recipe specifications.
· Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, steamer, sandwich line, and refrigeration equipment.
· Closes the line kitchen properly, following the closing checklist for line kitchen and assists others in closing the kitchen.
· Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
· Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to Management.
· Informs Management immediately of product shortages.
· Uses our Standard Recipe Cards for preparing all products. Does not rely on the personal memory or of other employees.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Management.