Chicken Salad Chick Catering Manager in Madison, Mississippi
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 13 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
The Main Responsibilities of Catering Manager:
● Planning catering menus in consultation with customers
● Preparing food for various events
● Transporting food to and from various locations
● Making sales calls to local businesses
● Follow-up calls to customers to check their satisfaction
Catering Manager Job Description:
We are looking for qualified Catering Manager to take our business to the next level. We are searching for someone that can not only market our catering menu to local businesses in our area, but also coordinate the logistics of deliveries. They must also be able to work with our team inside the store on a routine basis to help provide outstanding customer service to our guests.
The Catering Manager working with us must be able to prepare food in a clean kitchen area and comply with all the health and safety regulations while doing so. It must also be able to transport food to and from various businesses, as well as set-up the food-serving areas and clean them after events.
Outstanding customer service is a must, so the catering manager we hire must always meet all out customers' needs and expectations, as well as attend to all the potential customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner.
Responsibilities of Catering Manager:
● Planning catering menus according to customer needs and expectations
● Preparing food in a healthy and clean kitchen environment
● Consulting with customers about any potential changes before every event
● Transporting food to and from businesses and venues
● Decorating food-serving areas at the venues
● Cleaning food-serving areas after the events
● Serving food and drinks at the venues
● Making sure the supplies are well-organized and stocked
● Knowing all the food ingredients
● Providing excellent customer service and follow-up
Catering Manager Job Requirements:
● Excellent cooking and food preparation skills
● Catering experience is a plus
● A certificate in culinary arts is a plus
● Good food decorating skills
● Great attention to detail
● Good communication and organizational skills
● Ability to meet deadlines
● A friendly and positive attitude
Salary plus commission!! Insurance offered. PTO.