Chicken Salad Chick Cashier in Slidell, Louisiana
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
At Chicken Salad Chick, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Cashiers who work at Chicken Salad Chick are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
• A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
• Flexible schedules (closed on Sundays.)
• Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
• Leadership opportunities to gain real-world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
• Competitive pay.
• Discount on meals
• Great co-workers!
• No late nights!
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
• Consistency and Reliability
• Cheerful and Positive Attitude
• Values Teamwork
• Loves Serving and Helping Others
We ask you to:
• Create and Maintain Eye Contact
• Make Emotional Connections with Guests
• Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
• Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
• Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
• Work Quickly and Efficiently
• Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
• Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
• Have a High School diploma or equivalent required
• Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
• Be at least 16 years of age
• Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
• Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
• Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Facemask, properly worn, are required
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.