Chicken Salad Chick General Manager in Slidell, Louisiana
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
The Restaurant General Manager delivers exceptional results through others. They provide an engaging
environment for restaurant teams and guests; while focusing on delivering operational excellence. Chicken
Salad Chick Managers invest their time in developing future leaders, creating memorable experiences,
reinforcing the Chicken Salad Chick Culture; managing administration; and maintaining the facility. The
Restaurant Manager consistently keeps our brand promises, inspire their teams and deliver great results.
• A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
• Flexible schedules (closed on Sundays.)
• Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
• Leadership opportunities to gain real-world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
• Competitive pay.
• Discount on meals
• Great co-workers!
• No late nights!
• Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
• Understand & adhere to all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
• Understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations about health, safety, and labor requirements for the restaurant, employees, and guests.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service. • Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served according to CSC standards.
• Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, the appearance of facility and sanitation, and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns, following the Brand Standards.
• Create, communicate, implement and follow up on operations and financial action plans.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
• Make employment and termination decisions consistent with Restaurant Management guidelines.
• Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are completed on a timely basis.
• Create and maintain schedules for team.
• Effectively maximize labor performance by scheduling to business trends while delivering a superb experience to every guest.
• Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Coach and motivate the Assistant Manager(s) and the team.
• Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, forms, and reports in an organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensure that all products are received in the correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed following the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
• Set clear expectations and create a working environment and serve as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
• Take actions to solve and celebrate guest feedback.
• Control food and equipment inventories conduct daily and weekly inventory counts, and keep inventory records.
• Identify problems, conduct high-level troubleshooting, and seek repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure equipment is operational.
• Monitor and maintain compliance with health, safety, cleanliness, security, and fire policies, standards, and regulations.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for violations of company policies, rules, and procedures. • Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
• Allocate at least two hours per week to planning
• Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all Kitchen related goals and success factors to Team Members
• Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a culture of innovation
• Effectively coach and give direction
• Intentionally and methodically grow and nurture relationships with the staff
• Be able to connect with a multicultural team
• Align hiring, training, daily practices and evaluation practices with the Vision of the organization and the Thematic Goal for the year
• Enthusiastically and passionately lead the Kitchen team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multitask
• Working knowledge of back office tools
• Ability to quickly learn and master new computer software