Chicken Salad Chick Shift Leader in Slidell, Louisiana
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
We have an opening for a Chicken Salad Chick Shift Lead position. The work schedule for this position will rotate to include a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing. Please only apply if you are available to work these hours. Working at Chicken Salad Chick is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain valuable skills and life experience that goes beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
• Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit cards, making drinks and desserts by offering an immediate and respectful response to all guest's needs.
• Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated pick up area, and providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room, parking lot, restrooms and play ground.
• Stock sauces, cups, lids, etc. as needed to maintain throughout your shift.
• Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
• Making deliveries
• Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and creating a positive work environment for everyone.
• Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
• Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder
• You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
• Reliable transportation with a current driver's license is required
• Be authorized to work in the United States
• Be at least 18 years old
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can be given for special requests
• Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or leadership experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills