Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
NO FRYERS !!!!
The Kitchen Prep is responsible for
Prepare a variety of products including chicken salads, pimento cheese, side salads, soups, sauces, cookies, desserts, and other food products using a variety of equipment. Strict adherence to CSC standards for recipes, Speed of Service (SOS) goals and products is required and must maintain kitchen cleanliness/sanitation standards. As kitchen supervisor you would be responsible for making sure everything is done to brand standards.
Must be available during the hours of 7:30 am to 4 pm
Closed most major Holidays and on Sundays
As A Kitchen Prep:
• Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
• Completes duties on opening and closing prep and checklists.
• Refers to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
• Prepares a variety of food products including chicken salads, pimento cheese, side salads, soups, sauces, cookies, desserts, and other items for cooking/serving to Guest according to CSC recipe and product standards.
• Understands and complies consistently with CSC standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
• Prepares all food products in accordance with CSC portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, steamer, kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
• Closes the kitchen properly, following the closing checklist for kitchen and assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to Management.
• Informs Management immediately of product shortages.
• Uses our Standard Recipe Cards for preparing all products. Does not rely on the personal memory or of other employees.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Management
Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all Kitchen related goals
Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a culture of innovation
Effectively coach and give direction
Intentionally and methodically grow and nurture relationships with the staff
Be able to connect with a multicultural team
Align hiring, training, daily practices and evaluation practices with the Vision of the organization and the Thematic Goal for the year
Enthusiastically and passionately work with the Kitchen team
Effective & efficient ordering
Maintaining a LEAN production environment
Ensure all necessary preventative maintenance and cleaning on a per set schedule.
Ensure all products for kitchen is used with a FIFO
Able to lift 40 pounds
7:30am to 4pm
Closed on Sundays